Thursday, December 29, 2011

Four Principles in Cleaning Children Toys

First, the new purchase toys should be cleaned before giving it to children to play. Toys will inevitably contaminate to some invisible bacteria and viruses in all aspects of production, packaging, transportation, and sales. Therefore, toys cleaning before given to children will be safer.

Second, the appropriate frequency of toy cleaning and disinfection is usually once a week, can also flexible clean according to the frequency of use of toys and material. You should prepare the special toy cleaning cloth instead of the use of household cleaning cloth.

Third, select the appropriate cleaning and disinfection products. The infant special cleaning agents and disinfectants are recommended to use.

Fourth, after cleaning of the toy, use plenty water to flush (except for the electronic toys). To rinse with enough flow water can minimize detergent residue. After washing toys should place in ventilated and direct sunlight place to completely dry.

1 comment:

  1. I used to know a Toyswan (are you she?), but I am somehow listed as a follower (on my blog, though not on yours) of this blog, although I wouldn't follow it because I don't have any children in my life. Stranger things have happened, I guess.

    ReplyDelete